Mehdi Gallois Project Manager
27 years old, interested by digital transformation, e/m-business, web and mobile, I am currently open to new opportunities.
With nearly 3 years of experience in the web and a double degree Master “Digital Transformation Management", I cultivate a double profile focused on technique and project management. Motivated and always looking for new challenges, I study all opportunities.
For your projects, I provide project management and offer functional solutions adapted to your problems and your market. You are looking for a profile like mine: let's discuss!
Here are some of the skills I have acquired and perfected over the past few years.
- Project Management
- Agile software development
- IT Project Management Support
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- Functional and technical specifications
- Wireframes / Sketchs
- User journey / User experience
- Unified Modeling Language (UML)
Digital Business Analyst
Caisse des dépôts Group
sept. 2020 – aug. 2021 · 1 year
The NEXT platform is a collaborative platform that has replaced, since 2018, the former intranet of Caisse des dépôts. This collaborative platform is constantly evolving in order to offer employees an optimal experience. I am involved in this project as a business analyst. Here are my different activities:
• Contribution to the development of the test strategy. Skills development on TOSCA, test automation software in order to design, prepare, automate and execute tests.
• Participation in Agile rituals, backlog feeding/review workshops, writing user stories and solution documentation.
• Follow-up of the solution in production and continuous improvement.
Tehcnical Project Manager / Proxy P.O.
Prisma Media (Bertelsmann Group)
oct. 2017 – sept. 2018 · 1 year
• Collection and analysis of needs for the “One” editorial input tool.
• Project management: follow-up of production launches with integration of new brands (Télé-Loisirs, Voici, Gala among others), proposals for new functionalities, drafting of specifications, implementation of the 'mobile' part for sending notifications, tests and acceptance tests, management of bugs and incidents.
• Training of writers in the tool and support.
Ekino. (Groupe Havas)
febr. 2017 – july 2017 · 6 months
Business analysis and project development for the launch of a new B2C product:
• Business management: definition of customer needs, proposal of digital and functional solutions, suggestion of experience user. Italian and Spanish customers.
• Project management: bug management, resources in Vietnam and India, specification writing.
• Context and project scope: collaborative economy web application in the automotive sector. Perimeter focused on customer journey, customer space, QA testing, management of non-nominal cases.
Full-stack web and mobile developer
Altagile (Place des Talents)
nov. 2015 – july 2016 · 9 months
• Needs analysis and creation of an intranet CRM.
• Creation of a hybrid mobile application with PhoneGap/Cordova.
apr. 2015 – june 2015 · 3 months
• Business prospecting for the AchatCotedOr e-commerce platform.
• Training of economic players in the use of the AchatCotedOr platform.
• SEO analysis of sites to improve natural referencing.
Master’s degree “Digital Transformation Management” (Dual-degree)
IIM Digital School - Paris La Défense
ESILV - Engineering School De Vinci - Paris La Défense
sept. 2016 – sept. 2021
The double degree in Digital Transformation Management, a course common to IIM and ESILV, trains technical project managers who master the technique well enough to be able to carry out, in a credible way, complex projects and work as an intermediary. a client and developer teams.
Bachelor’s degree “Computer Systems and Software”
University of Burgundy - Dijon
sept. 2015 – sept. 2016
The Professional Degree in Computer Science: Web Applications “Intra/Internet Systems for the Company” course aims to train assistant engineers and executives specialized in the field of Internet hardware and software technologies. They are mainly developers specializing in software technologies for building Web and mobile Web applications (distributed applications with strong user interaction).
Technical Degree in Computing
IUT - University of Burgundy - Dijon
sept. 2013 – june 2015
Participate in the design, production and implementation of computer systems corresponding to the needs of users. To assume these responsibilities, computer scientists must be technologically competent, familiar with the socio-economic environment in which they will have to exercise their profession, have a good general knowledge and be able to communicate.